Beautiful spring weather has finally arrived, Arthur mastered cycling, Emma is climbing the stairs and the cycling season has started proper.
- Watched (and slept through much of) the first classic of the cycling season – Milan San Remo. Can’t wait for the proper spring classics to begin with two of my favourite races Tour of Flanders and Paris Roubaix.
- We checked out the Lambing Festival at the Earth Trust on Sunday
- Arthur has finally mastered riding his bike with no stabilisers. We went to Didcot on Saturday and he could cycle around the Pavilion with no cars or people in the way!
- Emma has learned to climb the stairs and is putting her nose into any cupboard and drawer. Her final week with Marion before she goes to nursery.
- Pub dinner with my parents at the Red Lion on Friday – our last week in Cholsey before moving house so had to bid farewell to the village pub!
- Ran to the new house and still unfinished and feels like a building site. Wonder what they will have done before we moved in.
- Exercise: twice to the gym, twice running, and a family walk.
- Have set up a Gatsby blog so I can compare Gatsby with Eleventy as the successor to this WordPress site.